Monday 31 August 2009

Let's offroad!






















Here are some more pictures of us on our latest adventure up country in Thailand.

White water rafting, 5 to a room sharing, blubber avoiding, fat kid taunting, quad biking, paint balling, karaokeing, drinking, ant busting and dreaming, sweaty football playing, high wiring, target shooting. (if only my English support group were reading this they'd soon pick up continuous verbs)

All for £30 each. Extreeeeeeme!

Pics courtesy of Andrea and Hannah most probably.

3 comments:

  1. What's with the Inter Milan shirt? Frigging Eyetie! Also what were you singing at the karaoke? Let me guess... was it by any chance "Is This the Way to Amarillo?"...I knew I was right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did a full cabaret for them- they loved it...honestly...

    Inter are my Italian club, Barca my Spanish or you might call them dagos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you supported Sheffield Wednesday but I must have been mistaken.

    ReplyDelete